Divorces of NC gives you a Quick and Easy divorce for only $150 by a North Carolina Attorney
We make it easy and cheap for you to to get a quick divorce in NC.
How do we provide a quick divorce that is also easy?
- We complete the divorce paperwork for you – Quick and Easy
- We go to the courthouse and file the divorce papers for you – Quick and Easy
- No courthouse visit required of you
- Only $150
Our legal assistants work with you online or by phone. Most importantly, they will work with you throughout the process – beginning to end.
In North Carolina you can also obtain your own divorce. Most County Clerks Offices will work with you to some degree to create and file the paperwork for a divorce. However that method requires you to make multiple trips to the courthouse to fill out the forms, file them, set a hearing and attend the hearing. And if you make a mistake along the way in your paperwork or the procedure, you may have to start all over again! For only $150 we do ALL that legwork for you you and make sure it is done right the first time. For more information, check out our How to Get a NC Divorce page.
To qualify for a divorce in North Carolina:
- You and your spouse must have been living separately for at least a year
- Either you or your spouse must have lived in NC for at least 6 months
Most divorces are completed in 45-60 days.
Only $150 (Plus Court Costs – if not waived)
You can start by simply filling out the form on our Getting Started page .
For more information about us, you can find details on the About page.