What if I don’t know where my spouse is?

It becomes harder and more expensive but you can still get a divorce. We will get all the old addresses you have for your spouse and try to use the post office to acquire forwarding address and we will us the internet try to get an address too.

We have had success with these methods in the past. If we still can’t get service on them, we can attempt to use Service by Publication. That involves publishing advertisements in the appropriate newspaper for three consecutive weeks and then creating an affidavit stating all the methods we attempted to find your spouse to prove to the Judge that he/she could not be found. The cost will vary based on the advertisements cost.